Monday, December 8, 2008

The Weekends After Thanksgiving

Just after turkey day, we took a long ride to Muley Point to check out the scenery. I was a little unsure if it would be worth the drive, but I wound up really enjoying it. After we took some pictures we drove down Moki Dugway, because Tina had never been there before, and it had been a long time for the rest of us. Everytime I go there I can't help but think to myself, what were they thinking. Fast-forwarding to this last weekend I went over to Grand Junction with my mom and Kali. Now those of you who know how much Kali and Shirley can shop when they are together would think I was crazy for going with them, but I was going along for the ride so I could hang out with one of my room mates from the mission. I had to endure way to much time in the mall, before my friend got off work and could come and bail me out, but it was worth it. We got to watch Kung Fu Panda, which is awesome for anyone who hasn't seen it. We also got to watch the Florida and Alabama game which was a great game. I am hoping that Florida will win the BCS championship against Oklahoma now. Well here are some pics from Muley Point.




3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Sky, those are some sweet pictures. I haven't been to Muley point ever I think! It looks way pretty! What are you talking about? Shopping with Shir and Kali would be a blast!! haha. I'm glad you got to see someone from your mission though.

Tina said...

Muley Point was a lot of fun and so beautiful. Are you still coming up some time?

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Sounds like you had fun shopping! I love shopping with your mom and have missed it this Christmas. Beautiful pics, I love the scenery. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks :)