Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How the X-terra Saved Christmas

Earlier today I had decided that since my car was snowed in, that I was going to have a snow day, aka not leave the house all day. So I was out shoveling some snow off of our driveway when Kyle pulled up in the x-terra. So after I finished shoveling all the snow off the driveway Kyle and I went for some breakfast at OldTymer. Ir was actually my first time eating breakfast there and it was pretty good. Anyway, when we finished with breakfast, Kyle and I decided to go on a little drive into the wilderness. Considering that it has been snowing for the last day, it might not have been the best idea, but we went anyway. We saw some great scenery thanks to the snow, and it was a fun little drive for the most part. We went down into Browns Canyon, and took of on a side road that leads back to a little place that we have cooked out at before. Anyway, we got all the way in there and were on the exit part of the loop and we got stuck. At first I didn't think it was that bad, but considering how long it took us to get out, my initial thoughts were way off. At one point, I didn't think we were going to get out, but luckily we did. So it has been a very eventful snow day.




















5 comments:

Kyle said...

We didn't get stuck! We just got delayed......

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

WOW! That is a ton of snow! Glad you got out okay... sounds like the x-terra did the trick! We are soooo excited to see you next week! We are looking forward to a little snow for Christmas!

Tina said...

Skyler!! I wish we could have been there to play in the snow with you!! Give us a few days, and we'll be down...

flanneryhouse said...

OK Sky, I'm truly impressed with your exquisite photography skills. You are really talented there!!! I'm completely awed by you work!! Tell Shir the teddy bear was as yummy as it was adorable. Love ya. Rona

Clayton & Kim said...

uhhhh one of these days! your going to need the real XTERRA momma to get you out.....