Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White.....THANKSGIVING!

Yesterday turned out to be a fun and exciting holiday. We went up to the cabin to for our turkey dinner, and it was snowing, making for some awesome scenery on the mountain. As we got going down the hill going into the guest ranch, we saw a car off in the ditch. As it turns out, it was Meikos Jetta. We follwed her footprints all the way into the cabin after that. So we ate a quick turkey dinner, and then headed out to pull Meikos car out of the ditch. It took some manuvering, and some expert driving from my dad, but we got it out. So after we took care of the car we headed back to the cabin to enjoy some of Shirleys home-made pies, and they were amazing! We got to enjoy the great snowstorm, and the beauty of a mountain covered in fresh snow.










5 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

Ahhh... sounds like a perfect day to me. p.s... if you have any cherry pie left you better smuggle me some. nobody in mine or devs fam made any.. way sad.

Anonymous said...

Soooo amazing. I'm really jealous. Snow, snow, snow.

flanneryhouse said...

Wow great pics!!! Can I get one in a 16 x 20?? Looks like a beautiful Thanksgiving!! Love ya,
Rona

Janice Twitchell said...

Love the pics! I miss the cabin sooooo much!! I haven't been there since last Thanksgiving! We need to go snomobiling when we get there during the Christmas break! I missed Shir's pecan pie. And Gram's homemade rolls! Can't wait to come! See you soon!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Beautiful pictures! I am sure the snow made the holiday perfect. We missed Shirl's cooking and her homemade pies :( Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving... We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks for Christmas!