Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

So for most of yesterday and itno the night, Blanding was hit with an awesome snow storm. It just kept on coming and coming. When I measured how deep it was this morning, we had a foot of snow on the ground. This was exciting to me for a couple of reasons. One because it meant that I didn't have to drive into work today. Second, and more importantly, it reminded me of the good old days when we used to get snow like this all the time. I haven't experienced snow in Blanding like this for a long time. Plus I never saw this much snow for the two years that I was in DC. So I am very greatful for all the great snow.






1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

We got hit with the same storm! It's currently STILL snowing!! I'm lovin' it!!