Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Literate Chicken Herder

Well, as you can tell, it has been a long time since I have done anything with my blog, so I figured it was time for a couple of updates. I have been really busy with school, finals are coming up fast, so it has been scramble time. I have been spending a ton of time just trying to keep my head above water in my math class. I was so happy because I finished my last math homework assignment on Monday! Since all of our homework is done online, there is a little tacking device that shows how much time you have spent working. According to the tracker, I spent 66 hours and 35 minutes doing homework this semester. Needless to say I am glad thats over with. Now I just have to get through the final and its over. This last week I took a test to see if I could skip the computer literacy class that is required for an asociates degree, and I got the results on Tuesday. They require a score of 80% to test out of the class, and I wound up getting a 97%. It wasn't a hard test, but I think its sad that we have to take a class or pass a test to be dubbed computer literate. So that explains the first part of my odd title, and the second half comes from what happened tonight. I was in my basement playing some hoops on my PS2, and my mom yells down, "Harold come help us catch the chickens." So I run upstairs, and looked in the backyard, and the door to the coop was wide open. So me, mom, and Tina went to round up all the chickens. I was suprised because it only took us like 20 minutes to get them all back in.

3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Sky, that's hilarious!! Good job on your test too!

Tina said...

I love the music!! Chasing chickens was fun.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Too funny!!! I can picture all of you chasing the chickens frantically around the back yard! Sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats on passing your test... and with 97%! Wow, you Croft's boys are all so smart! Good luck with finals, we are exiceted to see all of you for Christmas!