Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

After reading through several of these entries I just realized that a few people had tagged me, so I guess I better get to it.

20 Years ago...
1. I was one and a half years old.
2. I was almost always sick, and I wouldn't really eat unless it was ramen noodles, string cheese, or resses.
3. My mom claims I was a very early talker, and could "talk up a storm."

10 Years ago...
1. I was in the fifth grade in Mr. Bates class.
2. After graduating from elementary school, I went to Lagoon with the Flannerys for D.A.R.E. day. We rode up in the D.A.R.E. car, and we had a blast.
3. Me and Chase would practice wrestling moves out on his trampoline for hours at a time. (We were retarded)

5 Years ago...
1. I had just turned 16 and was a Sophomore in high school. DRIVERS LICENSE!
2. I got to go to San Francisco for a week with the Upward Bound program. It was a sweet trip because we got to go to an A's - Mariners game, got to see Alcatraz, the golden gate bridge, and of course all the crazies that live in San Fran that make you point and laugh.
3. I was working at Redds TrueValue, not really earning the big bucks, but having fun with all my co-workers.

3 Years ago...
1. I was the sterling scholar in business and marketing for San Juan High School. (I know I am a big nerd.)
2. I graduated from high school. Go class of 2005!
3. I had 3 jobs. I worked at TrueValue, Vision Communications, and I worked for Coke.

1 Year ago...
1. I was serving as a missionary in the Washington DC North Mission! This was by far the greatest experience of my life up to this point. I wouldn't trade my mission for anything!
2. Exactly a year ago I was serving in the College Park Ward.
3. I got my last phone call home as a missionary.

So far this year I...
1. I was joyously reunited with my family at the Salt Lake Airport after returning from DC. It was so great to see them all again, and to see friends and familiar faces too.
2. I worked as a substitute teacher until the end of the school year, and I am now working at the Gateway Inn.
3. I was recently called as a
Sunday School teacher for the 17-18 year olds. I still feel like I should be in that class, not teaching it.

Yesterday I...
1. Worked the graveyard shift at the hotel.
2. Tried to win an i-pod on ebay.
3. Watched the Celtics spank the Lakers in the championship game!!!

Today I...
1. Will go to institute.
2. Will go to the bank and deposit my paycheck.
3. Get a tigersblood snowcone.

Tomorrow I...
1. Will work another graveyard shift at the hotel.
2. Get a haircut.
3. Clean my car.

In the next year I...
1. Will finish my associates degree at CEU-SJC
2. Will hopefully figure out what I am going to be when I grow up.
3. Will go back to DC with my family and go through another session in the DC Temple.

I tag anyone who stumbles across this!

3 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

HAHAHA.. several things made me crack up. 1. that you would only eat ramen and reeses, that is so awesome! 2. remembering you and chase being tough wrestling guys. love it.

Tina said...

Ramen noodles, string cheese, or resses huh? Hope you didn't eat these at the same time! Ha ha. I'm so jealous you get to have tigersblood. So jealous...

Leslie Redd said...

I remember Farley always telling me when you were small all you would eat were Reeses and special juice. I too am jealous about the tigersblood snow cone. Hillbilly snow cones are by far the best!!!