Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oops, My Bad

Well, I thought I was doing Farley and Tina a favor by doing a post right after Colee was born, but then it was pointed out that I said she was born on April 15th, when I should have said May 15th. I guess in my defense I was still really excited, and it was pretty late! Also I was told that I needed to post these extra pictures because there were some people who wouldn't believe that I was actually holding the baby. So sorry about the oops, and here is the proof.




3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Sky you are such a great uncle! I didn't even notice that you posted April 15th! She's a gorgeous baby and I can't wait to see her in person! When are they moving to Blanding?

Gardner Grafix said...

We all knew you meant May...Do I need to send you the pics of you holding Sam too??? How are you big College Grad!, uncle and moving out all in the same year. This is a big year for you:) Can't wait to see you guys on the 4th

Clayton & Kim said...

ohhhh soooo cute!