Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blast From the Past

This last weekend I got to travel to Draper for a mission reunion. On Friday right after class I was all ready to take off by myself, and I got a call from Meiko saying she wanted a ride, so she rode up with me. I was glad she came along because it was nice to have some company. Anyway, we drove up to Sandy so I could drop Meiko off at Kathy's house, then I made my way down to a chapel in Draper to the reunion. It was really fun to see some familiar faces and good friends. It was a little weird seeing everybody away from a mission setting. I think almost more than anything I was glad to see President and Sister Price again. We just all visited and reminised about our time in the mission field. When the reunion was over I drove down to Orem to Farley and Tina's apartment where I spent the rest of my weekend. It was fun to just be with them for a relaxing weekend. We got to watch conference together, and just hang out. We were going to go to the driving range on Saturday, but it literally rained all day on Saturday. After the Priesthood session of conference we ordered pizza and watched the movie Leatherheads. It was kind of a boring movie, so I slept through most of the second half of that. This afternoon, after the first session of conference we went to Bruce & Patty Arthurs house for lunch. Bruce made us an excellent meal of french toast, ham, bacon, and eggs. It was great just to see the Arthurs again. After lunch I met back up with Meiko and we headed for home. It was a lot of driving for the weekend, but it was well worth it. Well here are a few pictures of friends from the reunion.


Elder Castillo and Elder Hamblen

Elder Kasparian aka The Phoenix


Elder Larson and Elder Seaver




Elder Belnap aka Chino

Elder Ellsworth just two days off the mission!


Elder Cullimore trying to look disgusted




Elder Olson aka Nater Bug


Elder Coppel all the way from France!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous! Really wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing the photos... everyone looks like they are doing great!

I think that building is in my home stake.