Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowy Update

Since it has been forever and a day since I have posted, I will hit a few highlights and share a couple of photos. This last month I finished my first semester at SUU. I was very excited to see that I made it through with a 3.83. After all the finals were over I made my way back home to Blanding on the 11th. I was super excited to see family and friends again. I was also excited to come back to work at the hardware store for a couple of weeks. One very pleasant surprise about returning hime for the christmas break has been all the snow. I thought Cedar City would have been getting a lot more this year, but Blanding has got a lot more! I got home just after the first storm which dumped about a foot on us. The last storm brought about another foot after snowing almost all day. While I really don't like trying to get around in the snow, I love the effect it has on the holiday season. I was really hoping that we would get a fresh blanket of white down before Christmas, and that wish definitely came true. I know they won't do it justice, but here are a couple of pictures of how awesome the snow has made things look.

3 comments:

Micah E. said...

It just wouldn't be Christmas without a blanket of snow on the ground.

Merry Christmas!

Tina said...

Awesome pics Sky! I'm excited to wake you up in the morning by jumping on your head and getting you out of bed to open presents!!!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Great pictures Sky!!! I love the one with the icicles. You always have been an awesome photographer! It was fun spending part of our Christmas break with you. We need to wrestle again... you know I can take ya!