Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Start Your Engines?

This upcoming Thursday the institute is holding a pinewood derby. I have been looking forward to this for a while because the last pinewood derby I got to be involved with was over 10 years ago. Just as in my last pinewood derby, my dad did most of the work. He has a very creative nack for this type of thing and seems to really enjoy it. I did get to contribute with the sanding and painting though, so we really got to work on it together. Anyway, here is a preview of the racers from the Crofts family.

Shirleys Coca-Cola Cruiser

Skylers YSA Short Bus

Forrests Farming Family Truckster

4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

HIlARIOUS harold!! Hope you guys win! I always loved helping my dad do Grand's derby cars. that was fun! good luck!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

LOVE it, especially your short bus! Hope you win and have lots of fun... cheer loudly for me!

Tina said...

You are the best! Love the cars so much! I can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

scoot and sara said...

Skyler, you have to be one of the funniest people I know. I was going through old videos and found one of you and chase doing blue darts and all kinds of wwf moves!
Scoot