Friday, September 19, 2008

Construction Updates

Well for the past couple of months, our house has been a construction zone. We have had our upstairs hallway, Farleys old bedroom, and the bathroom torn apart and getting remodeled at a slow pace. I had actually intended to do more pictures to show a progression, but you all know how the saying goes, I think it is something to the effect of "the pathway to hell is lined with good intentions." Anyway, we are getting pretty close to the finished product now, so I thought you might enjoy these pictures.


The re-designed closet in Fars room


Another view from Fars room



There is a ton of tile in our bathroom now

The new cabinet and sink.

The carpet on the left is in Farleys room, and the carpet on the right is in the hallway




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of work. It's always worth when you feel that refreshing moment of a job well-done.

Oh, and I like that tile work!

Tina said...

I like it Sky! Tell Shirley I love how the tile turned out and the vanity!!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Shirl I love it! I am glad you guys are getting everything finished. Now you can start on your bedroom! I love the tile on the floor.